We are currently seeking an accountant/bookkeeper who will be responsible for management of all transactions relating to accounts payable for our medical practice management company. This position will be also responsible for payroll processing. The job is based out of our headquarters in Bend, OR. This is a full-time position.
- Service-driven - The person who fills this role must LOVE providing excellent customer service
- Self-starter - Must be capable of making decisions within an appropriate level of authority
- Tech savvy - Heavy use of QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, and the internet
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - We spend a LOT of time communicating by phone and email, and a solid grasp of professional communication is essential
- Personality - You'll love us, and we'll want to love you back :)
- 3 years of accounting/bookkeeping experience with use of QuickBooks REQUIRED
- 3 years of payroll experience REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree REQUIRED
- Accounting degree / CPA designation PREFERRED
- Accounting/bookkeeping experience within the medical domain is PREFERRED (examples: medical, physical therapy, dental, etc.)
- Accounts payable preparation via check generation and online bill pay
- Account analysis
- Account reconciliation
- Journal entries
- Use of / adjustments to the chart of accounts
- Generate, analyze financial reports (P&L, BS, SCF)
- Payroll processing
- Quarterly payroll filings, employer tax payments, W2 preparation
- Calculate and enter employee payroll deductions
- Preparation of daily deposits
- Customer service communications (phone, email, mail)
We are an ambitious, highly productive team and we're growing. We specialize in business management and consulting services for healthcare practices, currently conducting business in 20 states. We have big goals and dreams, we pursue perfection in all that we do, and our commitment to customer service is at the center of who we are. Most importantly, we enjoy our work and those we work with. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
Interested AND Qualified?
If you're interested in applying to be a part of our team and meet the description/qualifications listed above, please complete our online application form by clicking the button below. Note the position title [Bookkeeper] and number [BK0296] as they will be required on the application form.