Now Hiring Cash Santas!
Cash Santa [CS0092]
It’s Christmas 365 days a year at Vantage. And you could be Santa!
Sure, kids love presents at Christmas, but who doesn’t love getting the gift of cash year round?! Our clients, that’s who (and yeeeah…us too, I suppose).
Of all that we do at Vantage, our world mostly revolves around collecting money. We collect it from insurance companies, patients, and pretty much anyone who sends it our way. By collecting money for our clients, we keep them really happy, keep ourselves in business, and put shoes on our kids. It’s kinda important.
And that’s where Cash Santas come in. Cash Santas are the stewards of the money we collect from insurance companies and patients, posting it accurately and quickly to our supercomputer (LIKE THIS, just less nuclear-feeling).
A day in the life of a Cash Santa includes some computer monitors, a half-dozen software programs, and a constant inflow of digital Benjamins that need to be posted to the correct patient accounts. Things that help a Cash Santa deliver presents to all the good girls and boys (‘er, doctors) include: quick fingers, earbuds, and a steady drip of coffee. Do your job right, and you’ll cause us ALL THE RIGHT KINDA PROBLEMS.
Below, are some specifics about the job. If you think you’ve got the chops for Vantage, let us know. We’re in the growth business and we need the best you’ve got.
What will I be doing?
- Posting payments. Lots of payments. Numbers, letters, and lots of decimal points.
- Working with your team. You’ll report directly to your account manager and will be working on a team with others on your accounts.
- Answering the phone. Patients will be calling with questions, and you may get the occasional client on the horn as well.
- Drinking kombucha straight from the tap. That’s right, and there’s beer for you too (after hours, of course).
What do I need to bring?
- A good attitude. No whiners here, please. Too much good to be done.
- Initiative. We don’t have all the answers. You might, so bring ‘em.
- A customer-first approach. Here, you're going to have customers all around you. Your clients, your patients, your team - those all equal the word CUSTOMER at Vantage.
- Communication skills, professional-like. We like to have fun, but we need maturity, professionalism, and respect. You won’t work here without all three.
- Flip-flops. The boss wears 'em and we do too (when we want).
What would make me stand out?
We like some experience, but you don’t need a ton. Have experience working with data, computers, and detective work? Be sure to let us know. Have some college? Great, include that too. We’re not looking for you to score a 1600 on the SAT (in fact, don’t tell us if you did – that’ll just cause us a major complex). Financial experience is cool (bank teller, account rep). So is customer service experience.
What’s included in my compensation?
- A paycheck. Like clockwork, you’ll get this every two weeks. Stoked!
- A bonus. Every employee at Vantage has the opportunity to earn a bonus for team performance. We win, you win.
- Health benefits. Medical, dental, vision, prescription, alternative care. Aaaah-choo!
- Time off. You’ll start at 2 weeks of paid time off per year (and that doesn’t include the holidays!). You’ll also get 6 paid holidays per year. And if you plan to stick around a while, you can earn up to 4 weeks paid time off per year! How do we get any work done at all…
- Retirement. We'll match some, or even ALL of your retirement contributions! We’re talking free money here!!
- Rad holiday parties. Fah real.
We’re a bitchin company. If you already work for one now, that's awesome - don't change a thing. But if you don't, and if you think our odds are good of REEEEEALY loving the heck out of you, you'd better apply quick, because space is limited 'round here.