Credentialing Specialist [CR0019]
We are currently seeking a credentialing specialist who will be responsible for coordinating and executing the credentialing of physicians, physical therapists, and other allied healthcare professionals with insurance companies in various markets throughout the United States. The role will involve providing excellent customer service both by phone and in person out of our headquarters located in Bend, OR. This is a part-time position.
- Associate's degree required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years of experience with provider credentialing in a medical practice setting.
- Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) or Certified Professional Medical Services Management (CPMSM) credential STRONGLY preferred.
- Proven experience working in a small team environment.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Service-driven - The person who fills this role must LOVE providing excellent customer service
- Self-starter - Must be capable of making decisions within an appropriate level of authority
- Tech savvy - Heavy use of the internet, Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - We spend a LOT of time communicating by phone and email, and a solid grasp of professional communication is essential
- Personality - You'll love us, and we'll want to love you back :)
- Accurate and timely completion of credentialing packets for providers in several states.
- Liaison between providers and insurance companies to ensure timely and complete communication regarding credentialing process.
- Organization of provider renewals with insurance companies.
- Communication with medical billing professionals and front office staff regarding provider credential status.
- Resolve issues regarding provider credentialing with insurance companies.
- Contract review and negotiation.
- Maintain accurate and organized provider credentialing records.
We are an ambitious, highly productive team and we're looking to grow. We specialize in business management and consulting services for healthcare practices, currently conducting business in 20 states. We have big goals and dreams, we pursue perfection in all that we do, and our commitment to customer service is at the center of who we are. Most importantly, we enjoy our work and those we work with. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
Interested AND Qualified?
If you're interested in applying to be a part of our team and meet the description/qualifications listed above, please complete our online application form by clicking the button below. Note the position title [Credentialing Specialist] and number [CR0019] as they will be required on the application form.