Database Programmer [DB0007]
We are currently seeking a database programmer experienced in the use of database engineering and management for purposes of building a custom application for our growing healthcare management company headquartered in Bend, OR. This is a contract position.
- Underlying table structure which pulls data from several sources
- Custom queries used to analyze data sources
- Custom forms/application interface for data entry
- Work with 3rd party applications to pull relevant data fields for management purposes
- Build series of custom reports
- Demonstrable experience in database programming of small business applications
- Creative thinker - able to assist in determining optimal database structure and interface(s)
- [Preferred] Specific experience in development of databases within the healthcare arena
We are an ambitious, highly productive team and we're looking to grow. We specialize in business management and consulting services for healthcare practices, currently conducting business in 20 states. We have big goals and dreams, we pursue perfection in all that we do, and our commitment to customer service is at the center of who we are. Most importantly, we enjoy our work and those we work with. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
Interested AND Qualified?
If you're interested in applying to be a part of our team and meet the description/qualifications listed above, please complete our online application form by clicking the button below. Note the position title [Database Programmer] and number [DB0007] as they will be required on the application form.