Director of Management Services [DM0137]
Vantage Clinical Solutions is currently seeking a Director of Management Services who will be responsible for the performance and oversight of all medical billing, electronic medical records (EMR), and bookkeeping/payroll functions provided within our management services offerings. The Director of Management Services will report to executive leadership, and will supervise a team of 6 persons in the medical billing, EMR, and bookkeeping disciplines. This is a full-time position.
- Oversight and training of medical billing, technical support, and bookkeeping/payroll staff. Responsible for performance related to the same.
- Stays abreast of regulations required to maintain compliance with HIPAA, Medicare, and other regulatory bodies governing operation of all management services. Trains staff and clients on policy and procedures necessary to remain in compliance with the above.
- Process implementation and improvements for medical billing, EMR, and bookkeeping services.
- Coordinates efficient, error-free communication and reconciliation between medical billing, EMR, and bookkeeping departments.
- Manages patient accounts in pre-collections and collections. Serves as liaison to external collections agency.
- Creates and distributes monthly client practice reports. Meets with clients to review reports at client request.
- Provides EMR training for new clients and staff members.
- Provides client support in the areas of medical billing, EMR, and bookkeeping/payroll.
- Assists in the creation and maintenance of EMR content for clients.
- Supports client bookkeeping and payroll using QuickBooks.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the areas of medical billing, EMR, and bookkeeping/payroll, with at least 5 years of management/supervisory experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
- Service-driven - The person who fills this role must LOVE providing excellent customer service.
- Self-starter - Must be capable of making decisions within an appropriate level of authority.
- Tech savvy - Heavy use of the internet, Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - We spend a LOT of time communicating by phone and email, and a solid grasp of professional communication is essential.
- Personality - You'll love us, and we'll want to love you back :)
We are an ambitious, highly productive team and we're looking to grow. We specialize in business management and consulting services for healthcare practices, currently conducting business in 20 states. We have big goals and dreams, we pursue perfection in all that we do, and our commitment to customer service is at the center of who we are. Most importantly, we enjoy our work and those we work with. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
Interested AND Qualified?
If you're interested in applying to be a part of our team and meet the description/qualifications listed above, please complete our online application form by clicking the button below. Note the position title [Director of Management Services] and number [DM0137] as they will be required on the application form.