Office Coordinator [OC0087]
We are currently seeking an office coordinator who will be responsible for coordinating the administrative operations of our headquarters in Bend, OR. The role will involve providing excellent customer service both by phone and in person, along with a variety of administrative duties within our office environment. This is a full-time position.
- Service-driven - The person who fills this role must LOVE providing excellent customer service
- Self-starter - Must be capable of making decisions within an appropriate level of authority
- Tech savvy - Heavy use of the internet, Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook; maintenance of our phone and data network
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - We spend a LOT of time communicating by phone and email, and a solid grasp of professional communication is essential
- Personality - You'll love us, and we'll want to love you back :)
- Administrative experience is required (examples: office manager, administrative assistant, reception, etc.)
- Medical/healthcare experience is preferred (examples: reception, office management, coordinator, medical assistant, marketing, etc.)
- Phone reception and call routing
- Customer service and business development communications (phone, email, mail)
- Client support and troubleshooting (phone, email)
- Scanning and routing of incoming documents
- Maintenance of multi-line phone system and internal network (phone, fax and data servers)
- Administrative assistance to onsite and remote team members
- Assist consultants and managers with project research
- Book travel arrangements
- Office maintenance and housekeeping
We are an ambitious, highly productive team and we're looking to grow. We specialize in business management and consulting services for healthcare practices, currently conducting business in 20 states. We have big goals and dreams, we pursue perfection in all that we do, and our commitment to customer service is at the center of who we are. Most importantly, we enjoy our work and those we work with. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
Interested AND Qualified?
If you're interested in applying to be a part of our team and meet the description/qualifications listed above, please complete our online application form by clicking the button below. Note the position title [Office Coordinator] and number [OC0087] as they will be required on the application form.