Current Accounts Specialist / Medical Biller [PS0084]
We are currently seeking a medical biller with specific experience in the posting of payments into a claims management program. This is a full-time position. This is a full-time position. Benefits include health, dental, prescription, vision, IRA, paid vacation, sick, holidays, and your birthday.
- Service-driven - The person who fills this role must LOVE providing excellent customer service
- Self-starter - Must be capable of making decisions within an appropriate level of authority
- Tech savvy - Heavy use of practice management software, the internet, Microsoft Office, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - We spend a LOT of time communicating by phone and email, and a solid grasp of professional communication is essential
- Personality - You'll love us, and we'll want to love you back :)
A minimum of two (2) years as a medical biller with experience in electronic claim processing and submission REQUIRED
- Enters charges (electronic and from paper superbills) into claims management system
- Posts payments from insurance companies and patients
- Maintains strictest confidentiality and adheres to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations
- Prepares and submits clean claims to various insurance companies either electronically or by paper
We are an ambitious, highly productive team and we're growing. We specialize in business management and consulting services for healthcare practices, currently conducting business in 20 states. We have big goals and dreams, we pursue perfection in all that we do, and our commitment to customer service is at the center of who we are. Most importantly, we enjoy our work and those we work with. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
Interested AND Qualified?
If you're interested in applying to be a part of our team and meet the description/qualifications listed above, please complete our online application form by clicking the button below. Note the position title [Current Accounts Specialist] and number [PS0084] as they will be required on the application form.