Practice Consultant [PC0015]
We are currently seeking a business/management consultant to assist with consulting and management projects related to small and medium-sized medical and rehabilitation practices. This is a contract position.
- Assess the business health of private practices in various markets throughout the U.S. via interview, interpretation of data/reports, use of benchmark data, etc.
- Current knowledge of the private practice business model including reimbursement, marketing, referral sourcing, patient throughput, compliance, and staffing
- Manage the client relationship using strong customer service skills and analytic competence
- Strong working knowledge and experience in more than one of the functional areas described below
Experience (please note the areas in which you have specific expertise - we do NOT expect a single consultant to have expertise in all areas):
- Market analysis
- Revenue cycle, reimbursement, coding and documentation
- Contract analysis and negotiation
- Legal and compliance
- Innovative business models (concierge medicine, cash pay, direct practices, etc.)
- New practice startup
- Clinic operations and workflow
- Financial/budget analysis and projections
- Staffing patterns/recruitment
- Academic business background, MBA or MHA preferred
- Minimum of 2 years in role of external or internal consultant, OR as a healthcare administrator within a private practice or organizational setting (describe)
- Must have a STRONG emphasis on customer service
- Must be a self-starter and REALLY know what you are doing :)
We are an ambitious, highly productive team and we're looking to grow. We specialize in business management and consulting services for healthcare practices, currently conducting business in 20 states. We have big goals and dreams, we pursue perfection in all that we do, and our commitment to customer service is at the center of who we are. Most importantly, we enjoy our work and those we work with. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
Interested AND Qualified?
If you're interested in applying to be a part of our team and meet the description/qualifications listed above, please complete our online application form by clicking the button below. Note the position title [Practice Consultant] and number [PC0015] as they will be required on the application form.