Revenue Cycle Manager
We are currently hiring for the position of Revenue Cycle Manager which is responsible for optimizing and maintaining revenue cycle operations for approximately 30 independent physical therapy and medical practices. The Revenue Cycle Manager leads a department of approximately 15 persons across functional areas including charge entry, payment posting, AR recovery, customer service (patients), client relations (practice owners), compliance, and reporting and analysis. Applicants for this position must possess STRONG analytical, leadership, and organizational experience in the area of revenue cycle management operations.
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge of revenue cycle practices, procedures, compliance and controls.
- Assures compliance to all federal, state, and other regulations including, but not limited to, Medicare compliance, HIPAA, and payer contract requirements.
- Responsible for all aspects of revenue cycle performance including client deposits, accounts receivable balances, net collections, days sales outstanding (DSO), denials, rejections, underpayments and fee schedules.
- Assesses and makes decisions regarding procurement and efficient use of all revenue cycle technologies, processes, policies, and vendors. Recommends systems, vendors, and technologies which will enhance revenue cycle performance across client base.
- Creates and monitors KPIs related to the revenue cycle process for purposes of performance enhancement, trend recognition, and client reporting.
- Possesses and uses leadership qualities required in order to motivate, influence, and lead all members of the revenue cycle department. Clear communicator and responsive listener who can empower and learn from the team in order to achieve optimal performance and productivity.
- Participates in internal and external audits related to the revenue cycle process. Uses such activities to enhance revenue cycle operations and compliance.
- Creates and executes training requirements for self and staff as necessary to ensure all members of the revenue cycle department are up-to-date with the latest regulations, technology, and best practices.
- Oversees revenue cycle customer service delivery for both patients and clientele, including the establishing of customer service performance criteria, analysis, and training of staff.
- Develops capital and operating budget for revenue cycle department and reports regularly with regard to variance from projected financial performance.
- Responsible for hiring, performance assessments, disciplinary action, and termination of members of the revenue cycle department.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in an area related to healthcare or business administration from an accredited institution required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience: A minimum of 5 years of management experience an area related to revenue cycle management required.
We are a mission-driven, culture-oriented team who believes that entrepreneurship is ESSENTIAL to the delivery of outstanding healthcare in the US. Our purpose, personality and skillsets blend together to create unique value to the market, and has resulted in steady growth over the past 8 years. We love what we do, we take care of one another, and we are truly driven to serve our clients.
Interested AND Qualified?
If you're interested in applying to be a part of our team and meet the description/qualifications listed above, please complete our online application form by clicking the button below. Note the position title [Revenue Cycle Manager] and number [RC0199] as they will be required on the application form.